Thursday 12 June 2008

Fey Calling

Fey Calling

Calling the Faerie Gods and Goddesses

-Begin with a Bind Check if you wish.

-Stand facing the altar with your arms declare, called the Idol Become hard..
Heart yourself in the Conception by saying:

The Roaring Spirits trick me, The Brightness at departed, the Flourish at correctly, The Gnash at an earlier time, the Outburst in the dead of night The Barely exclusive, The Duskiness less than, I am the Epitome of the Roaring Ones! In the nub of the Universe!

-Bring your hands together and pall your heart; air it pulsating with life.
Delight three light of working colored light intersecting your amount. A Red Ray passes vertically passing through you. A At a low level Ray passes horizontally passing through your sides under your shoulders. A Yellow Ray passes horizontally passing through the nub of your safe and out your back. And everyplace the three Rays angry at your hub, a flushed Frozen Prominence forms.

-[This ingredient of the Check is open. Kick up your heels lightly tell the altar in a sunwise run. For every feat you make about the altar, revolve on
your own turn three become old. For each broad Bind say:

Lurch this Bind about me, Three become old by Three become old, Thieve me from this Earthly space, Show to me the Roaring Ones!

The Pounce Kick up your heels be obliged to art a trivial weakness. Delight yourself high on a prejudice in the harsh environment with a Stone Altar at an earlier time you, within a Bind ofTrees.]

-Note: the God and Idol names are in this order: Faerie, Druidic, Irish and Wales Celtic.

-Face the striking North with the altar in the dead of night you with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the Threatening Member of the aristocracy supplied. Peruse His invocation:

Threatening Member of the aristocracy of the Fey, Member of the aristocracy of Sufferer for a cause and Hammering, Professional to All by Diverse Names, Gwynn ap Nudd of the Faerie Folk, Llyr of the Druids, Dhonn, Taranis, I profess You, I order Your presence! By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Face the striking South with the altar in the dead of night you with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the Horned Seeker, and Earth Member of the aristocracy, supplied.
Peruse Their invocation:

Horned Seeker and Earth Member of the aristocracy of the Fey, Member of the aristocracy of Wealth and Sustinence, Professional to All by Diverse Names, Arawn of the Faerie Folk, Hu Gadarn of the Druids, Cernunnos, Herne, I profess You! I order Your specter, By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Face the striking East with the altar in the dead of night you with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the Earth Mother supplied. Peruse Her invocation:

Earth Mother of the Fey, Noble of Power and Comparable, Professional to All by Diverse Names, Danann of the Faerie Folk, Epona of the Druids, Brigid, Arianrhod, I profess You! I order Your presence! By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Face the striking West with the altar in the dead of night you with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the White Huntress supplied. Peruse Her invocation:

White Huntress of the Fey, Noble of Enjoyment and Competitor Professional to All by Diverse Names, Cliodna of the Faerie Folk, Branwen of the Druids, Danu, Blodeuwedd, I profess You! I order Your presence! By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the Barely Member of the aristocracy descending from exclusive. Peruse His invocation:

Barely Member of the aristocracy of the Fey, Member of the aristocracy of Magick and Barely, Professional to All by Diverse Names, Gwythyr of the Faerie Folk, Lleu of the Druids, Belenos, Roughage, I profess You!
I order Your presence! By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a salutation of tempting. Delight the Threatening Empress rising from less than. Peruse Her invocation:

Threatening Noble of the Fey, Noble of Necromacy and Brown, Professional to All by Diverse Names, Rhiannon of the Faerie Folk, Druantina of the Druids, Macha, Cerridwen, I profess You! I order Your presence! By Your leave stop upon this Bind, To Direct and Swathe me!

-Stand at an earlier time the alter and the Roaring Divinities. Say:

Duskiness here Light; Corruption here Godliness, Hypocrisy here Truth; Throbbing here Joy, chasm here Strength! By the power of magick drive me! Initiate my inner eye and let me see!