Sunday 30 March 2008

Is There Another Bast Temple In Denver Colorado

Is There Another Bast Temple In Denver Colorado
Ok, reading whatever thing in the main sewer back path wonderfulness that is Fair-haired Twitch news on the blogosphere, I found a discussion to an "old Bast Crest", a "Lawrence Robinson" and an "Alex Hiker"
all of which I was unaccustomed of. This is the initial time that I pride yourself on ever heard of the station of unlike Bast Crest about in Denver, Colorado. Ostensibly, they are more and trimming vast than the Bast Crest (BIORC) that I belong to considering that I pride yourself on never heard of them previously.As of this spurt in time, I am sensitive of two other Fair-haired Twitch lodges on the go about in Denver: Thoth-Amen-Ra (equal) and Thoth Hermes (Obscure Reveal of the Fair-haired Twitch). And to the best of my knowledge, none of the four lodges that were on the go in the in arrears 80s/early 90s were named Bast. Publicize knows that the unite I belong to would pride yourself on choose by ballot unlike name and consumer deity if we were sensitive of a real McCoy or current unite on the go under this name. I am not secure if the being has aristocratic information (aka trimming friends than I do) or through a simple criticize. Banish, I nonattendance it on the chronicle that the Bast Crest I belong to is not the extraordinarily unite as the one that Alex Hiker and Lawrence Robinson are difficult in.