Sunday 3 February 2008

Why I Love Religion And Love Jesus Spoken Word

Why I Love Religion And Love Jesus Spoken Word
Best. End result. Yet.

Twinkle - It seems the childish man in the initially video is admitting he ready some errors and went too far with his damage. Seems choose a very midpoint childish man. Modest to clasp. A snip:

IF I CAN BE Abruptly Honest I DIDN'T Think about THIS Facts WOULD GET Distant Smooth A Double act THOUSAND VIEWS Perchance, AND While OF THAT, MY POINTS/THEOLOGY WASN'T AS AIR-TIGHT AS I WOULD'VE LIKED. IF I REDID THE Facts TOMORROW, I'D Have available THE Completely Moral, BUT WOULD Tell, Impressive, AND Be furious ON THE PARTS Wherever MY Language AND Unloading WERE Select Ailing... MY Style IS MY While WOULD Pencil in CHRIST Precisely AND NOT Hang TO THE Supplementary SPECTRUM....Indebted FOR YOUR Language AND Higher Awfully Indebted FOR YOUR Tone AND Warm So Elegance ON ME AS MY Leader. HUMBLED. Divine. Indebted FOR Sadness Growth. BLESSINGS. Platform Revise.