Tuesday 5 February 2008

Magickal Equipment

Magickal Equipment Image
There is a lot of people that absolutely believe you cannot do magick without and altar and at least some tools on your altar, I personally don’t have and altar.  That is for various reasons 1. My family are devoted Christians and one might just be able to put two and two together (needles to say all hell would brake loose and pretty soon I will have a priest on my doorstep trying to safe my soul and have my wallet) 2. I have small children which doesn’t always listen when you say “Do not touch”.  I don’t mind them touching but things brake and you have something of immense value to you, you don’t want it lying in pieces. 3.  I have someone working in my house and I prefer that she does not touch my magickal equipment, not because I am being funny but all my things are charged and in tune with my vibrations, if someone else touch it, it takes a couple of days to get back into harmony. 4. Space.  The room I spend most of my time in is my bedroom and the second one is the computer room.  There is just not space in my room for an altar and the computer room is also a play room for the children (need I say more).


Keywords: real magic chants  buddhist meditation center  buddhism meditation  learn real magic  buddhist meditation nyc  buddhist meditation retreats  real magic  egypt gods and goddesses