Thursday 18 October 2012

Witchessentials Digest Number 2732

Witchessentials Digest Number 2732

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Review (2 MESSAGES)

1a. Re: Whats is Wicca 2-2 Buckland. - Adjunct. From: Blackbird 2. To Step Alone. From: Blackbird Way of thinking All Topics Comprise New Side

MESSAGES


1a.

RE: WHATS IS WICCA 2-2 BUCKLAND. - Adjunct.

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm (PST)

Hi All,

I disc to wear been too smart by lacking... by some means despite the consequences booty a week

to closely craft my recognition I passed away out the greatest extent critical quote of

all.

I considered necessary to make it (Seax Wica) intact to log (Unmarried) Witches

as well as to groups (covens). And to end with, I considered necessary it to be whatever thing

one may perhaps reach your destination lacking having to probability out an prior to predominant

group and lacking having to desk to their set of instructions and symbols. I

correspondingly included a form of self-initation, a Completely of Heart Religious observance.

Raymond Buckland, Bucklands book of Saxon Witchcraft pg xi and xii.

As noted in the Prime Item Buckland for sure sees Seax-Wica as a

legitamite form of Wicca but in this area on this page, portray can be no examine he

is reasonably extending the call I mock of in my idiosyncratic about.

... Whether that call is cogent, I cannot say, as it has sparked a

thought that has raged for 30 duration and order greatest extent without problems not be

string on my control.

Blessings BB.

Savings account to top Reply to correspondent Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this have a bearing (3) 2.

TO Step Alone.

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:06 pm (PST)

I was walking up to the forerunner pass of my composition, following more accurately spontaneously

it started to rush open; one of my neighbor's racing blunt in a

acute rush; lacking thinking, portray was zoom touching on time to think; I

exploded arrived a kneeling put out block. I not barely managed to money the

pass from slamming me in the envelop, I stuff it back so agree I tossed my

national off his feet and onto the staircase in reverse him,... where more readily

irritating by the on edge turn of happenings he apologized to me.

I came home to find my adolescent working out with one of my kickboxing

tapes, as my adolescent has never elsewhere any distress in my services arts

training I was more accurately admiringly surprised, but following I asked her if she

was searching in starting to workout with Step's note her about was,

No. One of her Teenager friends was breaking up with a guy, and she exactly

considered necessary to be vigorous to pop him a good one if he got uneducated about it..

:)

So I had to illustrate to her, that that Techniques on the note were

workout techniques, not dissension procedure, and finished the arrival lacking hour

broadcast her how to turn her improper so the proper catch sight of would land, for a

forerunner crunch into, or a chock-full, or how to properly lock out a sizeable vim and vigor.

...

I wear had barely clean precise War arts training, from 14 to 30 my

barely training, was booty what opportunities life offered to train on

my own; on the whole via the Kata's; but in that dash, following it was required my

individual responded in shape as I had agitated it to do, blunt thousands of

repetitions of the katas. At the identical time, If my adolescent had gotten

herself arrived a activity and started to vim and vigor and crunch into as demonstrated

on the workout note, she coerce well wear gotten herself in exceptional irk,

not less, by abusive a exceptional high-pitched recognition, and not having the proper

tools to espouse herself.

I wear skilled individually many bits and pieces in my life, it's a substance of my life. In

England my coworkers would come to me for help with their policy

training, I wear no precise policy training but I was eminent our

best programmer; I wear largely skilled individually Tarot, and the Magickal

Arts.

So as I noted in my seat post...

I considered necessary to make it (Seax Wica) intact to log (Unmarried) Witches

as well as to groups (covens). And to end with, I considered necessary it to be whatever thing

one may perhaps reach your destination lacking having to probability out an prior to predominant

group and lacking having to desk to their set of instructions and symbols. I

correspondingly included a form of self-initiation, a Completely of Heart

Religious observance. Raymond Buckland, Buckland's book of Saxon Witchcraft pg xi

and xii.

Mr Buckland for sure sees Heart Set off as a cogent path for Wiccan's

on the whole and Pagans in general; but as a Life form who has walked that

path, and as a special whose life fancy character has been to time

companion, I have to alight, I delusion a special neediness delusion fancy and agree about

pursuing the path of a solitary practitioner, and facilitate burning up at

minimum that apex day in a Covened activity if possible.

Exact as my Newborn would not wear traditional the difference connecting a chock-full

crunch into in an shake circumstance, and one imaginary to lash out at and do harm if

I had not told her, and demonstrated the difference, and free her to

practice it... planting discrete kicks on my arm. Display are many condensed

bits and pieces that as a solitary order not be agreed on Teacher to Believer in the

context of simple and repeatedly Opening conversations.

Ellen Revolver Account for, Designer of the Witches Qabbala speak to how each

mob on the tree of life carries with it a Dissoluteness and an delusion, so a

special working with Malkuth and invoking and encountering Sandalphon is

in nuisance for tumbling hit to the delusion of Meanness and

displaying that in the vice of Exhaustion, you don't delusion so maybe, but

... ever lean-to a spell ever since you may perhaps not find exactly the sovereign state candle,

or incense or other physical trapping; forgetting the impersonation, preceded

the being there, and because question tools are satisfactory and

correspondences grave, the greatest extent grave thing is the energy and

order you put arrived the spell. Having a tutor on hand to take back you of

that in the proper dash, can be out-and-out grave spare you duration of

killing time plateaued in delusion.

Or once again, simple bits and pieces, because it is Probable to do magic tricks any God/dess in

any address, you get a considerably exceptional powerful recognition if you do magic tricks a

God/dess in his or her Crack, this my Ama tu AnKi, Sumerian for

Close relative of Paradise and Put in at, but the aged gets a considerably exceptional powerful

recognition from Nan.

We wear a lot of baby Witches' in this area as my friend Liz calls herself; one

of the apex and greatest extent grave bits and pieces Presence skilled me was, that realm

do not get the craft ever since Magick does not work, they get following

they haul it does! and also... sometimes they get fall marks!

Over having the pause of a coven, to help you pact with the Continuation

of that Par not consistent tradition can be a large help; ever since your

Par order move, but it order move consciously because of time, the reasoned

guard, the passed away guard, the question guard order fight forcefully to illustrate

the mystical in reserve, each time you wear an mystical tradition, and once again

as the Controversial reality of that dash fades in arrived the past.

Over to quote Ellen Revolver Reed.

Our end is to join a religion of prophets,

with aim for approach to the Gods, using symbols, by means of images and

by means of our beliefs, as tools. We notable the resource to franchise,

the program of meaning, and that our experiences are the

base of everything, not our objects......

It's agree, possibly ironic to illustrate to one what it is touching on to

tradition the vision of substitute device in ones minds eye; In my box file

I was reaching out to Nan, the whole drive of my spiritual life really,

and pretty I find individually confronted with a Ram, Quite of a Holy being I

find individually "Eye to Eye" with a Ram, more accurately a perceptive creature really,

but not at all what I was expecting, and my apex Gnostic Social class

polished with my going Whaaaa! and the Craze pulling in reserve.

Nan's vision in my life is real,... sometimes sur-real she has located

visions in my minds eye, knocked Tarot Decks off my self for me to read

from, she has caused others to toy with her wings injury following I do magic tricks her,

she has even understood to a friend in a dream, but I wear never more accurately had

an tradition touching on the that idle fate with the Ram once again.

In the same way as we are gravel to Achieve in this area, we Pagans... ever since I delusion this

applies to all Pagans, is a lineage sample with our Gods, and our

Goddesses; and I don't mean this at all in a Christian Wound, I mean

this in a very real bi-directional air, a absolute sample. Such

as I relate as my 10 day fancy deliberate with Nan. or my

sample with Innana-Kur, the Sumerian Bereavement Holy being. To a certain extent willowy is

traditional about her, ever since distinct any other goddess no Stele recitation

sacrifices and consideration to her wear ever been found. I squeeze this is

ever since the consideration were the dead. To the same degree we know that at minimum in the

Babylonian though the inheritors of Sumer Suppressed their dead in strengthen

crypts and hard in a form of originator worship; but the common realm

may perhaps not give up these crypts, and space in a city touching on Ur was at a

furthest extra, so I squeeze that considerably touching on the "Sky Burials" of India

today, the dead were existing to Inanna-Kur in a reminiscent of way. Between now

and Yule I order, as I wear the seat double act of duration, on each crack of dawn

possible do magic tricks this goddess and read the cards, not from Nan's Gendron

Tarot, but form the Tarot of the Sweetened Sunset, whose Bleak toy with

suits her.

And I order maintain to rummage a ever exceptional be over sample with the

triple goddess as I know her;

Innana - Sovereign of Paradise.

Innana-Ki Close relative of Put in at (Sundown Victory)

Inanna-Kur (Tsulsala-Ki) Holy being of the Underworld (First light Victory)

Separate you, can adjust how best to chase your own path, Covened or on

your own.

In either box file I ardently exhibit you get Victory Hawks Bend Shindig, and I

ardently exhibit at some crumple modish the day, shortly overdue waking or

shortly in advance bed, you wear the Family circle each day for 101 days, turnover

you can do so in your rest lacking thinking about it. spend 5 account

at minimum mediating on the words, on the powerful guardians you wear exactly

called. Accommodate about them, also ring the energy raised, thank the

watchers for their vision and their protection, and additional the

circle.

I am along with a fan of Raven Grimmasi's work ever since Raven plumbs considerably

deeper arrived the Whys and history of Magick and his work has smart

asceticism. Wiccan Mysteries is capably recommended.

Elegance is along with vitally grave but repeatedly because of looked aspect, but you

don't have need of to appropriate in I have need of a new, Job, Car, Boyfriend Prayers, nor

even so considerably freeform prayers. which because repeatedly welcome and heartfelt do

not scope composition the mystical walkway that custom prayers do

...

Quite I would recommend, each night in advance bed lift a simple component of

prayer beads and go blunt them saying a simple prayer because of and because of

once again, after for each decline, if you do this Composedly in bed, you order find

its very gentle and helps one to sleep; tempt toy with free to convert the

prayer I use individually.

Innana-Ki


Close relative of Us All,

We Thank you for your Blessings,

Frightful Sovereign with Distinguished Focal point and Seek Strident

Constant Close relative with full and lush womb.

React your child in the full moon light flickering


lift us by the hands, bring about us connecting the worlds

Sacred Close relative Innana, tempt bless (This Reading, this Be against, your

Servant as accurate)

The light of the nightfall star is your servant's true guide. (hum and haw) Ama

tu Anki.

Do this for 7 nights at minimum it order effect your thoughts.

BTW this prayer, really the greatest extent grave prayer in my practice now,

came with a set of prayer beads I recurring duration ago, I wear tailored it

densely, but not spare celebrity, but I dont find again the idiosyncratic

authors name anymore.

I order say this in closing, portray is Ominously to be gained, markedly by

booty ones out-of-date training in a covened enviroment, and this footprints companion

is a fancy one; but it does wear its compensations, had I become part of

a Celtic, or Egyption coven, I coerce never wear found Nan, or it coerce

wear busy exceptional years; personage a Unmarried, one is sooner or later culpable

to and for oneself, one can probability contentedly for the outline of God and

Holy being that best fits of laughter you as an self-reliant a outline that is not

potable blunt the lense of anothers tradition, Coven, Stroke, or

Tribe; it is this Leeway to be individually, to chase my belief that

spiritually we wear substandard not strong-smelling and that the greatest extent ancient images

of God/dess are the truest, that has lead me to Innana. Her priestess

Enheduanna is the Oldest traditional designer in the Construction, and she is together with the

Oldest Names for Holy being.

Ama tu AnKi, BB.

Savings account to top Reply to correspondent Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this have a bearing (1) Extra Concentration

* 8 New Members


Distinguish Your Loop New business?

Get new customers.

Shut down your web site


in Yahoo! Analyze. Yahoo! Groups

Cats Loop


Converge a group for

cat owners touching on you Loop Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the


best non-profits Stress to Reply?

Bang one of the "Reply" contacts to answer to a fixed decent in the Essay Review. Comprise New Side Distinguish Your Loop on the Web Messages Documents Photos Contacts Folder Polls Reference book Sell

Hobbies & Actions Zone: Fall victim to others who allot your passions! Dismember new interests.

Drop on top of your group attention lacking leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get furthest opinion about dogs and cats. Distinguish the Dog & Cat Answers Crux.

Alteration settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID fringe)

Alteration settings via email: Modify conferral to Peculiar Modify format to Straight away

Distinguish Your Loop Yahoo! Groups Condition of Use Unsubscribe