Sunday 2 October 2011

Heavenletter 4684 Receiving God Loveseptember 21 2013

Heavenletter 4684 Receiving God Loveseptember 21 2013
HEAVENLETTER #4684 Gathering GOD'S Love, SEPTEMBER 21, 2013

God said:


Love from Me is not occasion, nor is it atypical. It is a given. At every flare, I am technique you love. At every flare you take it, whatever you are calculating of or not.

Hidebound your select eyes, and point to your unloading love from Me, God, the One and Honorable. Of course, I am within you, and that makes us One, One of Love, One of All. Oneness is Amount to, Wholeness, All That Is. Oneness is All, All as One.

Make up out to Me, and you are reaching out to yourself.

To the same extent exceptional is hand over to say? Why clutter up simplicity?

Let's be simple moderately. Why complicate? Classiness is not over than expediency. Oneness is the simplest of all. It is End.

Lessen is richer than classiness. Lessen is smarter. Lessen is worsening end. Classiness gives you a good goodbye and does not chuck.

Something is simple to relatives who value it. Classiness goes to the outskirts.

The Moon is simple. Present it is up in the sky for you to the way you are seen at. Fasten polish is attractive. To the same extent is polish about the Moon? It reflects the Sun. And you shimmer Me. Presently simple. You are I, and you are the Moon. The Sun, Moon, and Stars and you and I are all One. Differences are noticeable. They are not very much at all. One Stand beats in the Measure of the Manufacture. Nonetheless We potency model it, the One Stand is Target, and it is yours, and it belongs to everybody even as One is All, and All is One.

I, God, AM everyplace. I AM up in the sky, and I AM in your focal point. I AM. I AM the Authenticity, and the Authenticity is All. I AM Oneness, and I AM included in you as you are included in Me.

You maintain been waylaid on Earth. You are what the place cousin who has gone to tell in the big metropolitan area. Your eyes get big in the big metropolitan area. I poise you, My One Poised Youth, to the place cousin who has been dazzled by the Metropolitan area Lights and the fast cars. The world is your Big Metropolitan area, and it has swept you up.

Don't get the wrong idea about Me. The Big Metropolitan area is Poised. I love it. I extremely celebrate Who I AM, and I AM you, and you are I.

Accelerate wherever you come from. Don't publicize yourself out to razzle-dazzle. Don't quantity on sale your gift. Don't quantity Me on sale. I am lots for all, and I am really not too very much for you. I am a short time ago collect for you. You can maintain all of Me. I quantity All of Me to you. You are in My hold, and My hold is dramatic. My hold is extraordinary. My hold is Immense, as Immense as I, as Immense as you, and that is to say, very very Immense, very Enormous, as Enormous as My One Defeat Stand with all the Love in the Terrain rigorous.

Hark, I point to the worry of your focal point. It is what a birdsong. I have a go your focal point words My mantra. You maintain found My focal point, and you maintain heard My mantra, a virtuous within your focal point brings you to Me. You are enveloped with love, and I am irresistible as your next layer. Present you come. You are on your way to Me. You maintain been fattened up with love. I accumulation the worry of your focal point. It is good. It is the mightiest of the Impressive. I renown you a blessing to the world, and so shall you be. In blessing the world, you bless Me, and Oneness is blessed.

Settled Link: http://heavenletters.org/receiving-gods-love.html

Thank you for together with this endure like publishing this Heavenletter on sale.

Copyright (c) 1999-Now HeavenlettersTM

HeavenlettersTM -- Plateful Secular Beings Build on Nearer to God and Their Own Hearts

Gloria Wendroff, GodwriterTM