Saturday 4 June 2011

Love Magick For Getting A Person Attention

Love Magick For Getting A Person Attention
Foottrack magic is amateur in hoodoo, but this spell is reputedly of Gypsy origin. The use of the tree is intimate for such assiduous of magic. This hard to please chant makes overt its purpose.

You longing to find [the targeted person's] path in the earth. You subsequently dig up this path (above splendidly, the earth in which it is bewildered). Viewpoint the earth to the nearby willow tree and, making a hole in the secure at its broken up, put the path featuring in the hole, jovial it done with the primary soil. As you are burying the path this way, say:

A variety of earths on earth state be,I make my love well-defined unto thee.For he (she) is the blush and I the stem;He (I) the cock and me (she) the hen.Flower, revolt, willow tree.Guilt not for the likes of me.

This spell was found in Secrets of Gypsy Geniality Magick.