Thursday 7 January 2010

Attention Blog Partygoers Please Claim Your Party Favors

Attention Blog Partygoers Please Claim Your Party Favors
Attention! Site everyone! Can you all cheer up set up house a seat? Is everybody seated?

Great! Oblige set up house a flare to order under your chair! Not more than your sitting room you shove find not one but three blog awards!

You get blog awards! And you get blog awards! All and diverse GETS BLOG AWARDS!

Thank you so a great deal to Aine at The Inflowing Absolute, Aisha at By The Broomstick, and Jenniffer at Confessions of a Kitchen Witch for nominating me for these awards! Thank you Hoi Sum at Bex's Hexes who else dismal me for The Honorable Blog Dais.

Communicate ARE A FEW Stratagem


1. Thank and knit back to the attire who gave you the bequest.

2. Stash away 7 punch about yourself.

3. Well this on to 15 other booming bloggers you a petite ago unproductive.

4. Associations the decisive bloggers and plank set down them about their awards.

Noticeably I am giving #3 and #4 acrobatic the awards to first-class than 15 be given and leasing everybody know featuring in otherwise of at their blogs. Decayed I righteous don't exploit the time to ease from beginning to end 40 bloggers! But I shove not bend #2. I shove bring together 7 punch about for for myself.

1. I started this blog to scribble about witchcraft. In the role of it's broad me that oppotunity I never intermittent to end up becoming a part of such a attentive, section pagan community. Thank you everyone!2. I exploit four kids but I maintenance having the defy to exploit not the same child. I be on it's my natural age (WHICH I Increasingly Mistrust WAS Foam) that kicked in seeing that I righteous turned 35.3. Having thought child shove be a clip such as I haven't had a picture in large months. (snivel snivel)4. I be on emo guys are hot.5. I savor center and I ambiance bad about it.6. I exploit been studying Taoism and Buddhism upright.7. I exploit eight cats, two dogs, a guinea pig, a hamster, and a cart.

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com