Sunday 8 March 2009

On Spirituality Dr Balamurali Krishna

On Spirituality Dr Balamurali Krishna
(Precisely held) Religious zeal is a seriously common eat By M. Balamuralikrishna ( From "God and I" support, Deccan Enroll, June 17, 2008) My views on spirituality are very foreign. For me, spirit means power. Acquaint with is some power that is responsible for the sequence of the world, for the life of nature and ducks and foliage. Also, spirituality is a very common eat for me. It is not to be disclosed to guise. You cannot sketch about spirituality. You cannot even words about it. It is a short time ago a common eat. If you clutch a pain, you can say that you clutch one, but you cannot specify the impression. You can eat a harmonious but you can't specify the sweetness. In the same way as happens amid God and enthusiast is an vehemently common broadcast. No one can ask about it, or words about it, or put it in words. I imitate that everything is God. God means power. But what that has emerge and death is not God. We are not even in control of our restfulness. Because we see the nightfall and daybreak, or the stars in the night, we don't know how they came to be display or why. Acquaint with is no good or bad, virtuous or slack. The spirit is the power. I may send a message that power my mother, or Rama or Christ. For some progress the priest is God, for someone to boot his wife may be God. All and sundry stature has a common equation with God. I don't know considerably and I don't elaborate to know. I residence it to Facial appearance. "- "Padmabhushan Sangeetha Kalanidhi Dr M. Balamuralikrishna " - "is a prominent Carnatic songster""

Origin: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com