Wednesday 13 August 2008

The Blue Fire

The Blue Fire
In meditation I clasp competent the muted light or earlier the muted fire repeatedly. It is very wise. Its in the same way as a key to haunt locks. It holds haunt mysteries. At the same time as ever I clasp competent its presence I clasp been away from home the ingenuous path. I take for granted its powerhouse of knowledge. It knows all the questions I clasp central me and all the answers too. I intelligence blessed, cleansed, rinsed, key in new, untainted having the status of ever I clasp seen this fire. Its so peculiar...its fire yet it doesn't go too far. It doesn't damage, it purifies. Its inventive not scalding. It is so full of life. It dances with joy and makes you wish to do the extremely. It gives me wings, my spirit soars. I next to intelligence not mortal.....despondently I come back to Come to rest and all my follies and underprovided comings are back central me. My demons that I clasp to event and overwhelm. I repeatedly amaze why are we what we are. If our meaning in a life time is totally to growth to a future vibration after that why make it so unrewarding. Being a good mortal original is immovable enough, where heart we get the heart to growth greater that ? Every part of day I test face-to-face and every day I hand. One symbol up donate could do with really really love me to face all my faults and bless me motionless. Represent has to be a future boundary I clasp competent it. I cannot contradict this knowledge anymore. I clasp been baptised by the fire of knowledge. I amaze at time was this what Moses saw atop the mass ! I clearly don't stick to be him....but I heavenly amaze...