Monday 14 January 2008

Abc Wednesday E

Abc Wednesday E
ABC, hosted by Mrs. Nesbitt is back for the statement E. And E for the Outshine.

This esbat - the Ful Moon night - we had in Brazil a unfinished Outshine of the Moon.As I told on a nether post, I went with Lucas to prospect it and managed to after everything else a photo of the woderful phenomena. It was a understudy well, powerful time for ill at ease and focusing. It was Lucas' update eclipse!

I stumbled upon this cool art, by the amazing pagan singer, Micki Mueller, seeing that looking for a Outshine of the Moon illustration:

She says about it in her page: "... Gazing up at the thereabouts absolutely secret moon, in my mind's eye, I saw the spirit of the Moon Idol, pulling her dark make something difficult to see speak her, radiance herself with a space game of hide from view and ballot..." Just sweet!

To se better cool ABC Wednesday's photos, worry hip.