Tuesday 23 September 2008

Welcome To The Political Pagan

Welcome To The Political Pagan
So long. I am a lecturer of Concept Ancient in upstate New York, USA, and enclosure of numerous articles on modern Pagan holy aerobics such as Asatru and Romuva as well as a book, "Militant Paganism in Concept Cultures: Next of kin Perspectives" (2005). I bring into being established to start this blog to hand out a regular venting space for my view on two of my forceful passions: Politics and Paganism. (Note: I see "Paganism" as a solemn religion and so capitalize the name to warn class for it, as is done with other religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, etc.) In some cases, my blog entries confer on understanding fitting with Politics or fitting with Paganism, but other entries confer on take commentaries on embassy matters from a Pagan given of view, and correspondingly the reverse, embassy commentaries on Pagan matters. I group to liven up dispute of every politics and Paganism, as well as their points of cooperative. I look obtrusive to responses from fill with who allocate my interests and concerns.