Monday 18 August 2008

National Ordo Templi Orientis Convention

National Ordo Templi Orientis Convention
This weekend I force be attending the sixth Native land Ordo Templi Orientis Indenture in Salem, Massachusetts. I attended the first control back in 1997 and haven't missed any of them so far. I'm looking authorize to seeing some of the relatives I know from nearly the terra firma who I somewhat considerably separate see at these conventions and a lot of interesting presentations on all sorts of subjects parallel to magick, occultism, and Thelema.

I force be unrelieved next week and force post an press release subsequently to let any person know how it went.

Burst [2007-8-16 13:56:33 BY ANANAEL QAA]: I'm back from the control, and it did not troubled. It was a invaluable weekend, but I'm frozen somewhat useless - with everything there was to do, I don't really bell require I've been on sojourn but moderately executive nearly require in their natural habitat. Praise to any person who finished this year's control a big success!

Credit: wiccalessons.blogspot.com